- See Atlantic bottlenose dolphins! Learn about their migratory patterns and social behavior.
- Observe diverse and fascinating wildlife.
- The only dolphin watch tour on the Outer Banks that participates in a long-term bottlenose dolphin research study.
- Crewed exclusively by accredited marine biologists.
- Dolphin identification information on board.
- Kids participate in hands-on activities measuring
environmental conditions of the sound.
- For more information about the dolphin research program,
click on the logo below.
Your Tour Boat:
- 40 ft. fast pontoon boat with full canopy, padded seats and a bathroom on board.
- Cool soft drinks and water are available on board or you are welcome to bring your own cooler.
Duration: 2 to 2.5 Hours
Location: Kitty Hawk Kites, Hwy 64 Causeway, Nags Head. Whalebone Watersports (yellow building).
Call (877) 359-8447 or (252) 449-8999 or click on the logo below.